Cancel Facebook Account
- First you have to sign in to your Facebook account.
- After signing in, click the Account menu on the top upper right corner of the page.
In Account menu, click on 'Setting' tab. There you will find an alternative at the bottom "Deactivate Account". Click on it.
Once you clicked Deactivate Account, Confirm Facebook Account Deactivation page will be packed. It may ask you to provide reason for erasing or deactivating your account. You can select form the list or you can Click on 'Other' to give your own particular factor for leaving the Facebook. It is not constantly necessary to give a factor, you can avoid this also.
- In future, if you don't desire to receive any invites, tag in pictures, or group invite and notice of good friend requests; merely tick the 'Pull out of receiving e-mails from Facebook' check box. You will not get any e-mail invitations and notices from your good friends.
- Now you are ready to click Deactivate button.
- After clicking the Deactivate button, the following message will appear on your screen:.
" Your Facebook account has actually been shut off.
To reactivate your account, merely log in as you normally would, and we'll send you a reactivation email.
The Facebook Group".
No matter what does it cost? the time it will take to eliminate your profile information totally, your information and profile will remain unreachable to other Facebook users until you change your mind and reactivate your profile again.