Can You Deactivate Your Instagram
Part 1: Temporarily Disabling Your Account
1. Most likely to the Instagram site. It's located at https://www.instagram.com/. If you're currently logged into Instagram, this will take you to your Instagram home page.
- If you typically aren't visited, click Visit at the end of the page, enter your username as well as password, and click Log in.
2. Click the profile icon. This is the person-shaped symbol in the top-right corner of the page.
3. Click Edit Account. It's just right of your username on top of your page.
4. Scroll down as well as click Temporarily disable my account. You'll see this web link on the appropriate side of all-time low of the "Edit Account" web page.
5. Indicate a factor for disabling your account. To do so, click the box to the right of the "Why are you disabling your account?" heading and afterwards click a reason.
6. Enter your Instagram password. You'll do this in the box to the right of the "To proceed, please re-enter your password" message.
7. Click Temporarily Disable Account This switch is at the bottom of the page.
8. Click OK when motivated. Doing so will disable your account, signing you from Instagram on every one of your linked devices.
Component 2: Recovering Your Account
1. Log in to Instagram. Log in to Instagram utilizing your username and also password and your account will be reactivated just as it was previously. If you visited on Instagram's site, you will still have to visit to each of your devices.