Can You Deactivate An Instagram Account
Part 1: Temporarily Disabling Your Account
1. Go to the Instagram site. It lies at https://www.instagram.com/. If you're currently logged right into Instagram, this will take you to your Instagram home page.
- If you typically aren't visited, click Log in at the bottom of the web page, enter your username and password, as well as click Log in.
2. Click the account icon. This is the person-shaped icon in the top-right edge of the web page.
3. Click Edit Profile. It's just right of your username at the top of your page.
4. Scroll down and also click Momentarily disable my account. You'll see this web link on the right side of all-time low of the "Edit Account" web page.
5. Indicate a factor for disabling your account. To do so, click the box to the right of the "Why are you disabling your account?" heading and then click a reason.
6. Enter your Instagram password. You'll do this in package to the right of the "To proceed, please re-enter your password" message.
7. Click Momentarily Disable Account This button is at the bottom of the web page.
8. Click OK when triggered. Doing so will disable your account, authorizing you out of Instagram on all your connected tools.
Part 2: Restoring Your Account
1. Log in to Instagram. Visit to Instagram using your username as well as password and your account will be reactivated equally as it was before. If you logged in on Instagram's web site, you will certainly still should visit to every of your devices.