Www.Facebook Logout | There is basic human propensity to forget things like mobile or essential etc. at any place. It often takes place with me and the exact same thing occurred today morning. I left my phone at my pal's home when I reached house I remembered. There were some important messages in my Facebook account which I did not wish to see by other person.
If you likewise have left your phone at your good friend's home or if you have actually lost your phone and wished to prevent your Facebook account not to be accessed by any unwanted person, you can follow the actions to logout your Facebook account remotely from any web enabled computer system.
Actions to logout from Facebook from another location-.
- Login your Facebook account in web browser. You can use any web enabled computer.
- Click settings drop-down and select the option Settings.
- On settings page select the option Security.
- On Security page click the alternative Where You're Visited.
- Click on End All Activity.
- When your click End All Activity option, all the visited Facebook account will be logged out from all the devices. You can pick specific device as well if you do not wish to logout from all the devices.