Www Facebook Com Login Full Site | Are you aiming to open Facebook desktop website on a mobile device/browser and can not get the web browser to do it? First concern would be, why are you trying to do so? and second one would be how do you really do it.
There are a bunch of different ways to in fact do so, however each and every technique is not guaranteed to work on all the mobile phones and the browser. I will be guiding you through all the actions so bare with me and experiment with which on works for you.
Www Facebook Com Login Full Site
Technique 1: Facebook Options
Whether you are logged into facebook via a web browser, it needs to be a button on the top right (updated app) or top left corner. This should bring up the faacebook alternatives and if you scroll to the bottom of it, you should see a choice that checks out "Desktop Site". Tap on that option and let the browser load up the facebook mobile full site for you.
( SORRY BUT THIS ALTERNATIVES APPEARS TO HAVE BEEN REMOVED BY FACEBOOK).
Technique 2: Web Browser Settings.
Regardless of what type of internet browser you have, you must have the ability to request a desktop version of the website that you have actually opened up on the web browser.
This need to be the same case for Google chrome, Mozilla Firefox or even your default browser.
- Open Facebook.com and login into your account.
- After the homepage is filled, open the choices of the web browser. I put that in quotes simply in case you donot get puzzled with Facebook settings and internet browser settings.
- On the settings page, tap on "Demand Desktop Website".
- Let it load and you should see a Facebook Full desktop site on your mobile browser.
- You can now chat and use all the features facebook's desktop variation has.
If you are using Safari web browser on your iPhone or iOs gadget, to request the desktop website do as following.
- Open Facebook.com
- Tap the share button and this need to raise a new window, select "Request A Desktop - Website" from the options and Complete Desktop Version Facebook site must load on your iPhone, iPad or ios device.
Keep in mind: Older phones may not have this choice on their web browser. Is your phone from 90's?? Keep reading if Yes!!
Technique 3: Facebook Desktop Website URL.
Last method, that is likewise extensively relied on way to obtain to Facebook Desktop Website would be typing in the real facebook's desktop URL on the web browser.
Tap the internet browser's URL area and get in www.facebook.com/home.php" and press GO or go into.
- Open Facebook on your mobile internet browser as you normally would.
- After you've visited into your account, go to the URL section and go into "www.facebook.com/home.php" and tap go.
- You must now be presented with Complete desktop website.
Keep your fingers crossed and you ought to be able to get to the desktop version.
Technique 4: Whatever.
Ok, so if none of the above discussed methods work on their own, attempt the mixes and give it another shot. It's a lot easier if you have a new phone.
What you can do is:.
Go into the actual URL and if you still get the mobile version, Request the desktop variation on that.
Well, I still do not understand of opening a Facebook desktop website on a Mobile phone, but if you really desire to, I hope this tutorial helps.