Www Facebook Com Full Site | Are you aiming to open Facebook desktop website on a mobile device/browser and can not get the browser to do it? First concern would be, why are you attempting to do so? and 2nd one would be how do you in fact do it.
There are a lot of various ways to actually do so, however each and every technique is not ensured to work on all the mobile phones and the web browser. I will be directing you through all the actions so bare with me and experiment with which on works for you.
Www Facebook Com Full Site
Technique 1: Facebook Options
Whether you are logged into facebook via a web browser, it ought to be a button on the top right (updated app) or leading left corner. This should raise the faacebook alternatives and if you scroll to the bottom of it, you ought to see a choice that reads "Desktop Site". Tap on that alternative and let the browser load up the facebook mobile complete website for you.
( SORRY BUT THIS OPTIONS SEEMS TO HAVE BEEN REMOVED BY FACEBOOK).
Technique 2: Internet Browser Settings.
Despite what type of web browser you have, you must have the ability to request a desktop version of the web page that you have opened on the internet browser.
This must be the same case for Google chrome, Mozilla Firefox or even your default internet browser.
- Open Facebook.com and login into your account.
- After the homepage is packed, open the choices of the browser. I put that in quotes simply in case you donot get puzzled with Facebook settings and internet browser settings.
- On the settings page, tap on "Request Desktop Website".
- Let it load and you need to see a Facebook Complete desktop website on your mobile internet browser.
- You can now talk and utilize all the features facebook's desktop version has.
If you are utilizing Safari internet browser on your iPhone or iOs gadget, to request the desktop website do as following.
- Open Facebook.com
- Tap the share button and this should bring up a brand-new window, select "Demand A Desktop - Website" from the options and Complete Desktop Variation Facebook website should pack on your iPhone, iPad or ios device.
Note: Older phones may not have this alternative on their internet browser. Is your phone from 90's?? Keep reading if Yes!!
Technique 3: Facebook Desktop Site URL.
Final approach, that is likewise extensively relied on method to get to Facebook Desktop Website would be typing in the actual facebook's desktop URL on the browser.
Tap the web browser's URL area and go into www.facebook.com/home.php" and press GO or go into.
- Open Facebook on your mobile web browser as you usually would.
- After you have actually visited into your account, go to the URL area and enter "www.facebook.com/home.php" and tap go.
- You need to now exist with Complete desktop website.
Keep your fingers crossed and you should have the ability to get to the desktop version.
Approach 4: Everything.
Ok, so if none of the above pointed out techniques work on their own, try the combinations and offer it another shot. It's a lot easier if you have a new phone.
What you can do is:.
Get in the real URL and if you still get the mobile version, Demand the desktop version on that.
Well, I still do not understand of opening a Facebook desktop site on a Mobile phone, however if you actually desire to, I hope this tutorial assists.