Www Facebook Com Full Site Not Mobile | Are you trying to open Facebook desktop website on a mobile device/browser and can not get the web browser to do it? First concern would be, why are you attempting to do so? and second one would be how do you really do it.
There are a lot of various methods to in fact do so, however each and every method is not guaranteed to deal with all the mobile phones and the web browser. I will be guiding you through all the actions so bare with me and check out which on works for you.
Www Facebook Com Full Site Not Mobile
Technique 1: Facebook Options
Whether you are logged into facebook via a browser, it must be a button on the leading right (updated app) or top left corner. This should raise the faacebook choices and if you scroll to the bottom of it, you must see a choice that checks out "Desktop Site". Tap on that choice and let the web browser load up the facebook mobile full site for you.
( SORRY BUT THIS OPTIONS APPEARS TO HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED BY FACEBOOK).
Technique 2: Browser Settings.
Regardless of exactly what sort of web browser you have, you should have the ability to ask for a desktop version of the webpage that you have actually opened on the browser.
This should be the exact same case for Google chrome, Mozilla Firefox or perhaps your default web browser.
- Open Facebook.com and login into your account.
- After the homepage is packed, open the options of the internet browser. I put that in quotes just in case you donot get puzzled with Facebook settings and browser settings.
- On the settings page, tap on "Demand Desktop Website".
- Let it load and you need to see a Facebook Full desktop site on your mobile web browser.
- You can now chat and use all the features facebook's desktop variation has.
If you are using Safari internet browser on your iPhone or iOs device, to ask for the desktop website do as following.
- Open Facebook.com
- Tap the share button and this ought to raise a new window, choose "Demand A Desktop - Website" from the alternatives and Full Desktop Variation Facebook website ought to pack on your iPhone, iPad or ios gadget.
Keep in mind: Older phones may not have this option on their browser. Is your phone from 90's?? Keep reading if Yes!!
Technique 3: Facebook Desktop Website URL.
Last approach, that is likewise extensively trusted method to get to Facebook Desktop Site would be typing in the actual facebook's desktop URL on the web browser.
Tap the browser's URL area and go into www.facebook.com/home.php" and push GO or get in.
- Open Facebook on your mobile internet browser as you generally would.
- After you've logged in into your account, go to the URL section and get in "www.facebook.com/home.php" and tap go.
- You should now be provided with Complete desktop website.
Keep your fingers crossed and you need to have the ability to get to the desktop version.
Method 4: Everything.
Ok, so if none of the above pointed out methods work on their own, attempt the combinations and give it another shot. It's a lot easier if you have a brand-new phone.
Exactly what you can do is:.
Get in the actual URL and if you still get the mobile variation, Demand the desktop variation on that.
Well, I still do not get the point of opening a Facebook desktop website on a Mobile device, but if you really want to, I hope this tutorial helps.