Www Facebook Com Full Site Login | Are you trying to open Facebook desktop site on a mobile device/browser and can not get the internet browser to do it? Very first concern would be, why are you aiming to do so? and 2nd one would be how do you really do it.
There are a bunch of different ways to in fact do so, however each and every approach is not guaranteed to work on all the mobile phones and the web browser. I will be guiding you through all the steps so bare with me and check out which on works for you.
Www Facebook Com Full Site Login
Approach 1: Facebook Options
Whether you are logged into facebook via a web browser, it ought to be a button on the leading right (updated app) or top left corner. This must raise the faacebook alternatives and if you scroll to the bottom of it, you should see a choice that reads "Desktop Website". Tap on that alternative and let the browser load up the facebook mobile complete site for you.
( SORRY BUT THIS CHOICES APPEARS TO HAVE BEEN GOT RID OF BY FACEBOOK).
Technique 2: Web Browser Settings.
No matter exactly what type of internet browser you have, you need to be able to ask for a desktop variation of the website that you have actually opened up on the browser.
This need to be the very same case for Google chrome, Mozilla Firefox or even your default browser.
- Open Facebook.com and login into your account.
- After the homepage is loaded, open the alternatives of the internet browser. I put that in quotes simply in case you donot get confused with Facebook settings and browser settings.
- On the settings page, tap on "Demand Desktop Website".
- Let it load and you ought to see a Facebook Complete desktop site on your mobile web browser.
- You can now talk and use all the functions facebook's desktop version has.
If you are using Safari browser on your iPhone or iOs device, to request the desktop website do as following.
- Open Facebook.com
- Tap the share button and this need to raise a new window, choose "Demand A Desktop - Site" from the choices and Complete Desktop Version Facebook website need to fill on your iPhone, iPad or ios device.
Note: Older phones might not have this alternative on their internet browser. Is your phone from 90's?? Keep checking out if Yes!!
Method 3: Facebook Desktop Website URL.
Final approach, that is also extensively relied on method to obtain to Facebook Desktop Website would be typing in the actual facebook's desktop URL on the internet browser.
Tap the web browser's URL area and go into www.facebook.com/home.php" and press GO or go into.
- Open Facebook on your mobile web browser as you usually would.
- After you've logged in into your account, go to the URL area and go into "www.facebook.com/home.php" and tap go.
- You need to now exist with Full desktop website.
Keep your fingers crossed and you should be able to get to the desktop version.
Method 4: Everything.
Ok, so if none of the above mentioned methods work on their own, attempt the mixes and provide it another shot. It's a lot easier if you have a brand-new phone.
Exactly what you can do is:.
Enter the real URL and if you still get the mobile version, Demand the desktop variation on that.
Well, I still do not understand of opening a Facebook desktop site on a Mobile device, but if you truly desire to, I hope this tutorial helps.