If you are active on Facebook then you would be always curious to know Who Unfriended You On Facebook. There are lots of tools offered to find who unfriend you on Facebook but you need long procedure to install such tools. I am going to share a Google Chrome extension "Unfriend Finder for Facebook" which will help you to discover who unfriend you on Facebook.
Who Unfriended You On Facebook
To keep track of who unfriend you on FB, you simply have to follow couple of fast and easy steps:
- Set Up Unfriend Finder for Facebook Google Chrome extension.
- When installed, open your Facebook account and permit the extension to setup.
- You can also alter the settings for alerts according to your requirement.
- As soon as finished with setup process, you will get an "Unfriends" option just below "Friends" option.
- Now if someone unfriend you on Facebook, you will get the notice like this:.
- Apart from this it likewise shows "Waiting for Pal demands".
Isn't the procedure fasts and simple? Now keep eye on good friends who unfriend you can let them know that you are conscious that they unfriend you on Facebook. Try it out and remember to share your feedback.