If you are active on Facebook then you would be constantly curious to understand Who Have I Unfriended On Facebook. There are many tools available to find who unfriend you on Facebook however you need long process to set up such tools. I am going to share a Google Chrome extension "Unfriend Finder for Facebook" which will assist you to learn who unfriend you on Facebook.
Who Have I Unfriended On Facebook
To track who unfriend you on FB, you simply need to follow few fast and easy actions:
- Install Unfriend Finder for Facebook Google Chrome extension.
- When installed, open your Facebook account and enable the extension to setup.
- You can likewise alter the settings for notifications inning accordance with your need.
- Once made with setup procedure, you will get an "Unfriends" choice just below "Buddies" option.
- Now if someone unfriend you on Facebook, you will get the alert like this:.
- Apart from this it likewise reveals "Waiting for Good friend demands".
Isn't really the procedure is fast and simple? Now keep eye on good friends who unfriend you can let them know that you understand that they unfriend you on Facebook. Try it out and do not forget to share your feedback.