While Facebook allows you to share a video when you publish it, finding your videos later grants you the options of re-sharing, preference or editing them in different ways. Your videos don't have an exclusive place, as they're organized with your photos. Whether you have a Facebook page or a personal profile, you'll discover the videos in the same location.
Where Are My Videos In Facebook
1. Go to your own timeline. You get there by clicking on your name at the top of any Facebook page.
2. Try to find the word Photos. Click it.
3. As soon as your image page opens, look for the word Albums. Click.
4. On the album page, Videos is the very first album. Cool huh?
5. Now that you've found them, what can you do to make them more visible? Nothing. Here's why. This is a list of exactly what you can hide and unhide from your profile page. Regrettably there is no different setting for videos.
That's it. Now you can share a few of them or, better yet, inform your good friends the best ways to find their videos by sharing this post! We 'd appreciate it.
If that's all we can tell about Where Are My Videos In Facebook I hope this article was helpful thank you.