While Facebook enables you to share a video when you upload it, finding your videos later grants you the alternatives of re-sharing, preference or editing them in numerous methods. Your videos don't have a special area, as they're grouped with your images. Whether you have a Facebook page or a personal profile, you'll find the videos in the exact same location.
Where are My Facebook Videos
1. Go to your very own timeline. You arrive by clicking your name at the top of any Facebook page.
2. Search for the word Pictures. Click it.
3. Once your picture page opens, search for the word Albums. Click.
4. On the album page, Videos is the first album. Cool huh?
5. Now that you've found them, exactly what can you do to make them more visible? Absolutely nothing. Here's why. This is a list of exactly what you can conceal and unhide from your profile page. Sadly there is no separate setting for videos.
That's it. Now you can share some of them or, much better yet, inform your good friends ways to find their videos by sharing this post! We 'd appreciate it.
If that's all we can tell about Where are My Facebook Videos I hope this article was helpful thank you.