What Is My Password For Facebook
If you are using Chrome.
1. Click on 'Customize and control google chrome' option, severe ideal top of the web browser.
This will provide a drop menu.
2. Click settings from the fall menu, similar window will appear on your screen.
Then click on "Program advanced settings" the last choice.
3. Scroll down to "password and kinds" and click on "manage passwords".
4. Which will open all your saved passwords, something like below image.
5. Click on "Show" to obtain your password for a particular website, it will request for system password and your task is done.
If you are using Firefox the procedure is very same.
1. Click very same icon as in chrome which will offer menu screen, from there click on alternatives.
2. This kind of screen will appear.
3. Click "Security" then click on "Conserved password" and after that "reveal password".
If you are an IE user.
1. Look for "Credential manager" in your system or you can go from Control panel- > User accounts and family safety- > Credential manager and click on Web qualifications.
Hope this assists you. If that's all we can tell about What Is My Password For Facebook I hope this article was helpful thank you.