Pick which way to share depending upon whether you desire to conserve a video on your profile, send it in a message or wall post, or put it on another website and link to it from Facebook. Whether you utilize a webcam, camera or smart device will likewise determine what method will work.
Sharing Videos On Facebook
Video With External Device
1. Record a digital video utilizing your external device, consisting of a video camera.
2. Conserve the video on your computer system's hard drive and edit it, if preferred.
3. Browse to your Facebook profile page and click "Photos" in the left column.
4. Click "Upload Video" in the upper right corner of the page.
5. Search for your video file and select it for upload. Facebook will show what file size it can support.
6. Follow the on-screen directions for your particular kind of video file. Video uploads can take an hour or more, depending upon the size and format.
Video With Webcam
1. Browse to the area on Facebook where you would like to directly publish a video. You have the alternative to publish a video on your own wall or a pal's wall or in a message. If you wish to send a video message, click "Messages" in the left column on your homepage.
2. Click "New Message" if creating a video message. Ignore this action if you are publishing to a wall.
3. Click the video icon, located at the top of a wall or at the bottom left of the New Message window.
4. Tape the message with your webcam.
5. Post or send out the video.
Video With Mobile phone
1. Tape a video using your smartphone if this function is offered and wait on the phone.
2. Start an email message in your smart phone addressed to your Facebook individual uploads email address. If you do not know what this is, visit the Facebook Mobile page.
3. Compose in the subject line what you would like the caption about the video to state.
4. Add the video to the email in an accessory and send it. The video will publish to your Mobile Uploads album.
Posting External Links
1. Tape-record your video and post it to another site.
2. Browse to your Facebook profile's wall.
3. Click the "link" icon at the top of the wall.
4. Get in the link's address and click "Attach.".
5. Add any remarks when triggered, if preferred, and click "Share.".
Thus the article Sharing Videos On Facebook from us, hopefully useful thank you.