And it will be annoying as soon as you accidently forgot your login password and can not access to your Facebook account. Thus, you must know something about how to Reset Facebook password when Forgot it.
Reset Password On Facebook
1. Open facebook site in your browser and look for your facebook profile. Copy your facebook profile URL from the web internet browser's address bar.
2. Go To the Facebook Password Reset page at https://www.facebook.com/recover.php. Then paste your facebook profile URL (that you copied in the first step) in the first text box on this password reset page. Click the Browse button to continue.
3. Facebook would look for the facebook account related to that profile and reveal you the outcome. Click the button labeled This is my account as displayed in the following screenshot:.
4. In the next window, you may be able to see options about how you wish to reset the password-- through e-mail, through SMS or through a call. Or it can simply show a password reset button (like in my case) without any alternatives. Click the Reset Password button to proceed.
5. This would send you an SMS (text message), a phone call and an e-mail message. The call is optional and is generally an automated call that checks out the reset code for you 2 times. You can also inspect your e-mail inbox for any facebook reset message and await any SMS message on your mobile phone.
The reset code is very same no matter how it is sent to you. It can take upto 30 minutes for you to receive a reset code. Type this reset code in the next page that opens in your web browser, or simply click the reset link in the facebook email.
Now you can follow the on-screen instructions to reset your password. After you have reset (changed0 your password, you can login to your facebook account utilizing your brand-new password.
Thus the article Reset Password On Facebook thank you visiting from me hopefully can help you.