And it will be irritating when you accidently forgot your login password and can not access to your Facebook account. Hence, you must know something about how to Reset Facebook password when Forgot it.
Reset My Password For Facebook
1. Open facebook website in your browser and look for your facebook profile. Copy your facebook profile URL from the web internet browser's address bar.
2. Visit the Facebook Password Reset page at https://www.facebook.com/recover.php. Then paste your facebook profile URL (that you copied in the first action) in the first text box on this password reset page. Click the Search button to continue.
3. Facebook would look for the facebook account connected with that profile and reveal you the result. Click the button labeled This is my account as shown in the following screenshot:.
4. In the next window, you may be able to see choices about how you desire to reset the password-- through e-mail, through SMS or through a phone call. Or it can simply reveal a password reset button (like in my case) without any alternatives. Click the Reset Password button to continue.
5. This would send you an SMS (text), a telephone call and an e-mail message. The call is optional and is normally an automated phone call that checks out the reset code for you 2 times. You can also examine your email inbox for any facebook reset message and wait for any SMS message on your smart phone.
The reset code is same no matter how it is sent to you. It can take upto 30 minutes for you to get a reset code. Type this reset code in the next page that opens in your browser, or simply click on the reset link in the facebook email.
Now you can follow the on-screen instructions to reset your password. After you have reset (changed0 your password, you can login to your facebook account using your new password.
Thus the article Reset My Password For Facebook thank you visiting from me hopefully can help you.