Private Groups On Facebook
1. Click the blue down arrow on top right of Facebook and select Produce Group
Figure 1: Create a group (click to enlarge)
Select your group choices: enter your group name, include group members, and then select the privacy settings for your group (see Figure 2). For privacy setting details, click here.
Figure 2: Personal privacy options (click to enlarge).
- Click Develop.
- When you produce your group, you customize it by submitting a cover photo and adding a description.
1. Browse to Facebook.com and check in to your account.
2. Click the "Develop Group" alternative in the left sidebar on your Facebook homepage. If this option does not appear, click the blue "See All" link in the menu to reveal the "Create Group" choice.
3. Type a name for your new group into the "Group Call" field.
4. Enter the names of Facebook friends and contacts that you wish to invite to the secret group in the "Members" input field. Only the friends that you welcome will be able to see and access the group.
5. Click the "Privacy" pull-down menu at the bottom of the dialog box and select "Secret." Click the blue "Produce" button to create your secret Facebook group.
Such articles Private Groups On Facebook from my thank you for visiting hope can help you.