Offline On Facebook
Follow the Actions :
1. Log into your Facebook account and locate the "Pals" tab in the left sidebar.
2. This is indicated to take you to the "Find Pals" page where you can import the contacts list from Gmail, Yahoo, Windows Live messenger and so on. Now, disregard all these crap and click the "Edit Buddies" link.
3. Now you will get a pop up window, click on "Produce a List". Enter a personalized name such as "offline list" or "Neglected Contacts".
4. This works vice-versa. You also can take a positive technique developing an an "Online contacts" list instead of an Off-line one. Rest is as basic as this. Pick the list you desire and turn it "ON", keeping each list as "OFF".
Choice of list ought to differ according to majority count if you wish to talk with great deal of people then, opt for Offline list to overlook the few unwanted personalities.
5. As soon as the list has been prepared, include the friends whom you wish to eliminate by clicking the profile thumbnails in the web browser overlay window.
As soon as ended up with the selection of all the buddies, click the "Produce List" button. Do not fret you can manage this list, add more people to this list or remove existing buddies from the list from "Friends -> Edit Pal" lists.
6. So, now you can finally open the Facebook chat box positioned at the best bottom of your browser and a new list exists waiting for you. Take a look at with the pic.
So, isn't really that easy? Still waiting? Go and use it, have a good time!
Such articles Offline On Facebook thanks for visiting can hopefully help you out.