When making your profile photo personal, no one can like, tag, share or discuss your Facebook profile picture unless those who you have selected through the audience selector tool. If you prefer to make your profile picture personal on Facebook, then follow the directions below.
Make Facebook Photos Private
1. Visit to your Facebook account.
2. Go to your Facebook profile and click your profile picture.
3. Click on the "Privacy Settings" icon just under your name.
4. Select the "only me" choice, or choose the desired audience who you permit remark, like, share or tag on your profile photo.
Mobile: FB App.
1. Open your Facebook profile page on the Facebook app.
2. Tap on your profile photo and choose the "View Profile Photo" alternative.
3. Tap and hold your profile picture and choose "Edit Personal privacy" button from the pop-up menu.
4. Lastly, pick the preferred audience (If you desire to stop individuals from responding on your profile image entirely, then select the "Only Me" alternative.).
Desire you make all your profile photo personal? Then, Go to your Facebook Profile > Images > Albums > Profile Pictures. And then make your all profile photos personal by following the actions above.
To make your profile pictures personal on Facebook to non-friends, then select the "Pals" option in the "Audience Selector Tool.".
Such articles Make Facebook Photos Private thanks for visiting can hopefully help you out.