Logout Of Facebook From All Devices | There is basic human tendency to forget things like mobile or essential etc. at any place. It often occurs with me and the same thing took place today morning. I left my phone at my buddy's house when I reached house I remembered. There were some important messages in my Facebook account which I did not desire to see by other person.
Logout Of Facebook From All Devices
If you likewise have left your phone at your good friend's house or if you have actually lost your phone and wished to prevent your Facebook account not to be accessed by any unwanted person, you can follow the actions to logout your Facebook account from another location from any web allowed computer.
Steps to logout from Facebook from another location-.
- Login your Facebook account in web browser. You can use any web enabled computer.
- Click on settings drop-down and choose the alternative Settings.
- On settings page select the option Security.
- On Security page click on the alternative Where You're Logged In.
- Click on End All Activity.
- When your click on End All Activity choice, all the logged in Facebook account will be logged out from all the gadgets. You can select specific gadget also if you do not wish to logout from all the gadgets.