Logout Facebook | There is general human propensity to forget things like mobile or crucial and so on at any place. It often happens with me and the same thing occurred today early morning. I left my phone at my buddy's house and when I reached house I remembered. There were some important messages in my Facebook account which I did not want to view by other person.
If you also have actually left your phone at your friend's house or if you have lost your phone and desired to prevent your Facebook account not to be accessed by any unwanted person, you can follow the actions to logout your Facebook account remotely from any web allowed computer.
Actions to logout from Facebook from another location-.
- Login your Facebook account in browser. You can utilize any internet allowed computer system.
- Click on settings drop-down and choose the choice Settings.
- On settings page select the choice Security.
- On Security page click on the alternative Where You're Logged In.
- Click End All Activity.
- Once your click End All Activity option, all the logged in Facebook account will be logged out from all the gadgets. You can select individual gadget as well if you do not desire to logout from all the devices.