Most of the websites show a mobile variation for users which are browsing site from their cellphone. Login To Facebook Desktop, So whenever you attempt to access Facebook through your mobile phone, it immediately redirects you to its mobile variation.
This is done to provide a better interface on a smaller screen and to lower bandwidth as the majority of individuals are not using high-speed Internet connection on their smart phone.
Login To Facebook Desktop
Many sites consisting of Facebook disable specific features from their mobile variation that they might appear unnecessary. So there may be certain circumstance when you wish to benefit from complete Facebook website on your smart phone. Here are few methods utilizing which you can access complete desktop version of Facebook on your smart device.
Direct URL Technique
If you do not utilize chrome/safari internet browser (that's extremely rare) then, you can utilize this technique to access Facebook desktop variation on your cellphone. This is a universal technique which works for all mobile devices.
- Open your web browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Now in the URL bar enter the following address-- www.facebook.com/home.php?m2w
- This ought to open Facebook desktop variation on your smart phone.
For Android Gadgets.
In Android devices, It is very simple to change to Facebook desktop variation. All you have to do is log in to your Facebook account using Chrome web browser. When you are visited tap on the settings menu in the top right corner and choose "Demand desktop website".
Now you can access Facebook in desktop variation on your android phone.
Avoid tapping on your Home & profile otherwise it will redirect you to Facebook mobile version. You will be able to see news feed, messages, notifications and groups in desktop mode.
For iOS Gadgets.
- Open Safari web browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Next tap on the share button, now you will get 2 menus. Switch to the 2nd menu and swipe to its right.
- Now tap on Request Desktop site, and Facebook will fill in desktop variation.
For Windows Phone.
Similarly, like Chrome and Safari Windows Internet explorer also have the choice to see sites in desktop mode.
- Open your web browser and click the alternatives button (3 dots).
- Scroll all the method down and tap on settings.
- Here you will see site choice choice, by default it will be on the mobile version.
- Tap on it and change it to desktop version.
- Now navigate to Facebook.com and there you go.
- The only downside of this method is all the websites will open in their desktop version.
Thanks for reading Login To Facebook Desktop!