Log Out Of Facebook | There is basic human propensity to forget things like mobile or crucial and so on at any place. It often occurs with me and the same thing occurred today morning. I left my phone at my good friend's house and when I reached house I remembered. There were some important messages in my Facebook account which I did not wish to see by any other person.
Log Out Of Facebook
If you likewise have left your phone at your buddy's house or if you have lost your phone and desired to prevent your Facebook account not to be accessed by any unwanted person, you can follow the steps to logout your Facebook account remotely from any internet made it possible for computer system.
Steps to logout from Facebook remotely-.
- Login your Facebook account in browser. You can use any internet made it possible for computer system.
- Click on settings drop-down and select the choice Settings.
- On settings page pick the choice Security.
- On Security page click on the alternative Where You're Visited.
- Click End All Activity.
- When your click on End All Activity choice, all the visited Facebook account will be logged out from all the devices. You can select private gadget also if you don't wish to logout from all the devices.