Difference Between Shutting Off and Erasing Facebook Account:
You might have this concern when I say you can deactivate or Delete your account, so here are some difference in between Deleting and Deactivating your Fb account.
- Deactivating your account won't delete all your Facebook information, rather, it conceals your timeline from your good friends, But when you pick Delete Facebook account, your whole FB information will get deleted.
- In a Deactivated account your buddies can welcome you to an occasion.
A Deactivated account can be Reactivated by you at any time, where you can't reactivate when you erase your account.
Link To Delete Facebook:
So follow the below actions when you are asking "How do I delete my facebook account" in your mind, these actions will clearly direct you step by action to erase a Facebook account.
1. Take Backup of your Facebook information (In case if you have any concept on your mind of coming back to Facebook, anyway this will be a safety preventative measure, no requirement to be sorry for after deleting your Facebook account when you have a backup).
2. Follow this link "Erase my Account" (link to Authorities Facebook website to erase Facebook account).
3. Click Delete My Account. (Clicking this will permanently erase your Facebook account.).
As soon as your Facebook account is deleted, you cannot retrieve your information (unless you have a backup prior to deleting your FB account), however still, your buddies might see your older messages that you have actually sent out.
How to Shut down Facebook account:.
- Click the down arrow at Top Right in Facebook page.
- From the Drop down, Click Settings.
- Click Security in the left column, below General.
- Click Deactivate your account, the bottom most alternative.
Find the image description listed below to shut off Facebook:.
1. Go to Settings.
2. Click Security.
3. 3. Click Deactivate Your Account.
4. Verify Deactivate your account.
If that's all we can tell about Link To Delete Facebook I hope this article was helpful thank you.