I Want Cancel My Facebook Account
- First you have to check in to your Facebook account.
- After signing in, click on the Account menu on the leading upper right corner of the page.
In Account menu, click 'Setting' tab. There you will find an alternative at the bottom "Deactivate Account". Click on it.
Once you clicked on Deactivate Account, Confirm Facebook Account Deactivation page will be packed. It may ask you to provide reason for erasing or deactivating your account. You can select form the list or you can Click 'Other' to provide your very own specific reason for leaving the Facebook. It is not constantly needed to offer a reason, you can avoid this also.
- In future, if you do not want to receive any invites, tag in photos, or group invitation and notice of pal requests; merely tick the 'Opt out of getting emails from Facebook' check box. You will not get any e-mail invites and notifications from your good friends.
- Now you are all set to click on Deactivate button.
- After clicking the Deactivate button, the following message will appear on your screen:.
" Your Facebook account has been shut down.
To reactivate your account, simply log in as you typically would, and we'll send you a reactivation email.
Come back soon!
The Facebook Team".
No matter just how much the time it will require to remove your profile information totally, your details and profile will remain unreachable to other Facebook users till you alter your mind and reactivate your profile again.