Difference In Between Shutting Off and Deleting Facebook Account:
You may have this concern when I say you can deactivate or Erase your account, so here are some distinction between Deleting and Deactivating your Fb account.
- Deactivating your account will not erase all your Facebook information, rather, it hides your timeline from your friends, However when you select Delete Facebook account, your whole FB data will get deleted.
- In a Deactivated account your buddies can invite you to an event.
A Deactivated account can be Reactivated by you at any time, where you can't reactivate when you delete your account.
I Delete My Facebook:
So follow the below steps when you are asking "How do I erase my facebook account" in your mind, these steps will clearly assist you step by step to delete a Facebook account.
1. Take Backup of your Facebook information (In case if you have any idea on your mind of returning to Facebook, anyhow this will be a security precaution, no requirement to be sorry for after erasing your Facebook account when you have a backup).
2. Follow this link "Erase my Account" (connect to Authorities Facebook website to erase Facebook account).
3. Click Erase My Account. (Clicking this will completely erase your Facebook account.).
As soon as your Facebook account is erased, you cannot recover your data (unless you have a backup before deleting your FB account), but still, your pals might see your older messages that you have sent.
The Best Ways To Shut off Facebook account:.
- Click the down arrow at Leading Right in Facebook page.
- From the Drop down, Click Settings.
- Click Security in the left column, listed below General.
- Click Deactivate your account, the bottom most option.
Find the photo explanation listed below to shut down Facebook:.
1. Go to Settings.
2. Click Security.
3. 3. Click Deactivate Your Account.
4. Validate Deactivate your account.
If that's all we can tell about I Delete My Facebook I hope this article was helpful thank you.