Http Www.Facebook.Com Full Site | Are you attempting to open Facebook desktop site on a mobile device/browser and can not get the browser to do it? Very first question would be, why are you aiming to do so? and 2nd one would be how do you actually do it.
There are a bunch of various ways to in fact do so, however each and every technique is not ensured to deal with all the cellphones and the browser. I will be assisting you through all the steps so bare with me and experiment with which on works for you.
Http Www.Facebook.Com Full Site
Technique 1: Facebook Options
Whether you are logged into facebook via a web browser, it should be a button on the top right (updated app) or top left corner. This need to bring up the faacebook choices and if you scroll to the bottom of it, you must see an alternative that checks out "Desktop Site". Tap on that alternative and let the internet browser load up the facebook mobile complete website for you.
( SORRY BUT THIS OPTIONS SEEMS TO HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED BY FACEBOOK).
Method 2: Web Browser Settings.
No matter what kind of browser you have, you should be able to ask for a desktop variation of the web page that you have opened on the browser.
This must be the same case for Google chrome, Mozilla Firefox or even your default web browser.
- Open Facebook.com and login into your account.
- After the homepage is filled, open the choices of the browser. I put that in quotes just in case you donot get confused with Facebook settings and web browser settings.
- On the settings page, tap on "Request Desktop Website".
- Let it load and you should see a Facebook Full desktop website on your mobile internet browser.
- You can now chat and use all the functions facebook's desktop version has.
If you are using Safari browser on your iPhone or iOs device, to request the desktop website do as following.
- Open Facebook.com
- Tap the share button and this should bring up a brand-new window, select "Request A Desktop - Website" from the choices and Full Desktop Version Facebook website need to load on your iPhone, iPad or ios gadget.
Note: Older phones might not have this alternative on their web browser. Is your phone from 90's?? Keep checking out if Yes!!
Technique 3: Facebook Desktop Website URL.
Last technique, that is also extensively relied on method to obtain to Facebook Desktop Website would be typing in the actual facebook's desktop URL on the browser.
Tap the browser's URL area and go into www.facebook.com/home.php" and push GO or enter.
- Open Facebook on your mobile web browser as you generally would.
- After you've visited into your account, go to the URL section and get in "www.facebook.com/home.php" and tap go.
- You ought to now exist with Complete desktop site.
Keep your fingers crossed and you must be able to get to the desktop version.
Approach 4: Everything.
Ok, so if none of the above pointed out methods work on their own, attempt the mixes and provide it another shot. It's much easier if you have a brand-new phone.
Exactly what you can do is:.
Enter the real URL and if you still get the mobile version, Request the desktop variation on that.
Well, I still do not get the point of opening a Facebook desktop website on a Mobile device, but if you truly wish to, I hope this tutorial helps.