While Facebook enables you to share a video when you submit it, discovering your videos later on grants you the alternatives of re-sharing, preference or editing them in numerous methods. Your videos do not have an exclusive area, as they're organized with your pictures. Whether you have a Facebook page or an individual profile, you'll discover the videos in the same place.
How To View My Videos On Facebook
1. Go to your very own timeline. You arrive by clicking on your name at the top of any Facebook page.
2. Try to find the word Photos. Click it.
3. As soon as your photo page opens, search for the word Albums. Click.
4. On the album page, Videos is the first album. Cool huh?
5. Now that you've discovered them, what can you do to make them more visible? Nothing. Here's why. This is a list of exactly what you can conceal and unhide from your profile page. Regrettably there is no separate setting for videos.
That's it. Now you can share some of them or, even better, inform your pals the best ways to find their videos by sharing this post! We 'd value it.
If that's all we can tell about How To View My Videos On Facebook I hope this article was helpful thank you.