Facebook is one of the most popular locations where you can share images and videos with good friends and household. Uploading video on facebook is really simple just follow the following steps to How To Upload A Video To Facebook.
How To Upload A Video To Facebook
Part 1: How to Submit Videos on Facebook from Computer
If you are utilizing Facebook utilizing desktop and wish to post a video from your computer system, you need to first off get your video onto the computer from your camera.
The very best format to submit your video remains in MP4, however numerous other formats are also supported. If you deal with a compatibility problem when uploading, Video Converter Genius can help you to fix it within seconds.
1. Open Facebook. Select Add Photo/Video in the Share bob at the top of your House page or Timeline.
2. Click Upload Photos/Video.
3. Select a video file from your computer.
4. Type any comment into the Say Something About This Video box. Select who can this video using Personal privacy menu.
5. Click "Post" and wait on your video to end up uploading.
Part 2: Ways To Add a Video to Facebook from Phone (iPhone/ Android).
If you have a habit of tape-recording some videos using your phones anytime, you may need to understand more about publishing video to Facebook from your phone.
1. Open Facebook app in your phone.
2. Tap "Picture" at the top of the screen. Your images and videos kept on your phone appear.
3. Select the video you wish to upload and press "Done".
4. Type a caption or description about the video, add tags or area.
5. When you are done, tap Post in the upper-right corner of the screen.
Part 3: Ways To Post a YouTube Video on Facebook.
Publishing a video to YouTube and then sharing from YouTube to Facebook will significantly increase your video exposure and conserve a lot of time also. Then how can you accomplish that, the following is information.
1. Visit YouTube and discover a video on YouTube that you wish to share on Facebook.
2. Select "Share this video" and click the Facebook "f" icon.
3. Click the Share link button to automatically post the video and finish the procedure.
4. Open Facebook and examine to see if your video has been posted.
Thus the article How To Upload A Video To Facebook from us, hopefully useful thank you.