Due to this a great deal of posts the news-feed of Facebook get full and people become not able to read and see every status or image in their news-feed. Often our crucial posts get less response from individuals even if our posts come down in news feed any people are unable to inspect them.
How To Tag Friends In Facebook Post
So if you have a lot of family and friends in your profile and you want all them to be engaged with your posts and react. You have the only alternative to tag them in the post. However the problem is that it is near to difficult to tag all your good friends in a post. It is quite time consuming.
So for fulfilling your this desire to tag all your friends in a status within no time at all I have featured a fantastic technique. With which you can tag all the buddies you are having in your profile with just a single click.
With this technique you can have hundreds of likes and remarks on every of your post and can become extremely well-known in your loved ones.
How to Discuss All Friends into Status/post/comment: here are the actions ...
Note:- This Script Just Able to Mention friends into text status without any image.
1. Log in to your Facebook account and after that go to the particular post where you want to discuss all your friends.
2. Then open your status into a new tab that just that specific post need to be visible.
3. Now Click link below and copy the script code from there.
Script Code: >> > CLICK ON THIS LINK.
4. After copy the total code, go to that tab where you had opened your specific post.
5. Now press F12 button and open the Inspect element box.
6. After that go to the 'console tab' and press CTRL+V to paste the code you had copied and struck the get in button and await couple of minutes.
Keep in mind: For Firefox users normally web browser obstructs its operating for that reason just in case if it doesn't works then inspect security location just prior to HTTPS and if for that reason block message then allow them.
Such articles How To Tag Friends In Facebook Post thanks for visiting can hopefully help you out.