How To Sync My Facebook Friends To My Contacts - When you first install the Facebook app on your Android phone, it asks you to integrate the app with your contacts.
Although allowing synchronization is a great idea in order to appear to all of your good friends, you might want to un-sync your contacts and phone book from your Facebook account when you plan to shut down or completely erase your account, of if you are heading to creating a brand-new Facebook profile for your business or personal usage.
How To Sync My Facebook Friends To My Contacts
No matter the factor, here's how you can un-sync your Facebook app from contacts and phone book on your Android phone:
1. Turn on your Android phone.
2. Tap the Menu icon to go to the apps list.
3. Locate and tap the Facebook icon.
4. If you are not already signed-in, tap the Log In button after supplying essential credentials in the appropriate fields.
5. As Soon As the News Feed page opens up, tap the More button (icon with 3 horizontal lines) from the top-right corner.
5. On the More user interface, tap the App Settings choice under the ASSISTANCE & SETTINGS area.
7. On the Settings window, tap the Sync Contacts under the OTHER SETTINGS area at the bottom of the interface.
8. On the Contacts Sync window, tap to choose the Get rid of Facebook data option from displayed list.
9. As soon as this is done, tap the Done button from the top-right corner to save the settings and make the changes reliable.
If that's all we can tell about How To Sync My Facebook Friends To My Contacts I hope this article was helpful thank you.