How To Sync Facebook With Contacts - When you first set up the Facebook app on your Android phone, it asks you to integrate the app with your contacts.
Although allowing synchronization is an excellent idea in order to appear to all of your pals, you might desire to un-sync your contacts and phone book from your Facebook account when you plan to shut off or entirely delete your account, of if you are heading to developing a brand-new Facebook profile for your company or individual use.
How To Sync Facebook With Contacts
Despite the factor, here's how you can un-sync your Facebook app from contacts and phone book on your Android phone:
1. Switch on your Android phone.
2. Tap the Menu icon to go to the apps list.
3. Find and tap the Facebook icon.
4. If you are not currently signed-in, tap the Log In button after providing essential qualifications in the proper fields.
5. As Soon As the News Feed page opens, tap the More button (icon with 3 horizontal lines) from the top-right corner.
5. On the More interface, tap the App Settings choice under the ASSISTANCE & SETTINGS area.
7. On the Settings window, tap the Sync Contacts under the OTHER SETTINGS section at the bottom of the user interface.
8. On the Contacts Sync window, tap to pick the Get rid of Facebook data alternative from displayed list.
9. As soon as this is done, tap the Done button from the top-right corner to save the settings and make the modifications effective.
If that's all we can tell about How To Sync Facebook With Contacts I hope this article was helpful thank you.