How To Sync Facebook Contacts To Android - When you first install the Facebook app on your Android phone, it asks you to synchronize the app with your contacts.
Although allowing synchronization is a great idea in order to appear to all your pals, you may wish to un-sync your contacts and phonebook from your Facebook account when you prepare to shut off or completely delete your account, of if you are heading to creating a new Facebook profile for your company or personal usage.
How To Sync Facebook Contacts To Android
Regardless of the reason, here's how you can un-sync your Facebook app from contacts and phone book on your Android phone:
1. Turn on your Android phone.
2. Tap the Menu icon to go to the apps list.
3. Locate and tap the Facebook icon.
4. If you are not already signed-in, tap the Log In button after offering necessary qualifications in the proper fields.
5. When the News Feed page opens, tap the More button (icon with three horizontal lines) from the top-right corner.
5. On the More user interface, tap the App Settings option under the HELP & SETTINGS area.
7. On the Settings window, tap the Sync Contacts under the OTHER SETTINGS area at the bottom of the interface.
8. On the Contacts Sync window, tap to pick the Eliminate Facebook data alternative from shown list.
9. As soon as this is done, tap the Done button from the top-right corner to conserve the settings and make the changes efficient.
If that's all we can tell about How To Sync Facebook Contacts To Android I hope this article was helpful thank you.