How To Sync Contacts To Facebook - When you initially install the Facebook app on your Android phone, it asks you to synchronize the app with your contacts.
Although enabling synchronization is a smart idea in order to end up being readily available to all of your friends, you might wish to un-sync your contacts and phone book from your Facebook account when you prepare to shut down or completely erase your account, of if you are heading to developing a new Facebook profile for your business or personal use.
How To Sync Contacts To Facebook
No matter the factor, here's how you can un-sync your Facebook app from contacts and phone book on your Android phone:
1. Turn on your Android phone.
2. Tap the Menu icon to go to the apps list.
3. Locate and tap the Facebook icon.
4. If you are not already signed-in, tap the Log In button after providing essential qualifications in the proper fields.
5. Once the News Feed page opens up, tap the More button (icon with three horizontal lines) from the top-right corner.
5. On the More interface, tap the App Settings option under the HELP & SETTINGS section.
7. On the Settings window, tap the Sync Contacts under the OTHER SETTINGS section at the bottom of the interface.
8. On the Contacts Sync window, tap to pick the Get rid of Facebook information choice from shown list.
9. When this is done, tap the Done button from the top-right corner to conserve the settings and make the changes efficient.
If that's all we can tell about How To Sync Contacts To Facebook I hope this article was helpful thank you.