How To Sync Contacts From Facebook - When you first install the Facebook app on your Android phone, it asks you to integrate the app with your contacts.
Although making it possible for synchronization is a smart idea in order to appear to all your friends, you might want to un-sync your contacts and phonebook from your Facebook account when you plan to shut down or entirely delete your account, of if you are heading towards developing a new Facebook profile for your organisation or individual usage.
How To Sync Contacts From Facebook
No matter the reason, here's how you can un-sync your Facebook app from contacts and phonebook on your Android phone:
1. Switch on your Android phone.
2. Tap the Menu icon to go to the apps list.
3. Locate and tap the Facebook icon.
4. If you are not already signed-in, tap the Log In button after offering essential qualifications in the proper fields.
5. As Soon As the News Feed page opens up, tap the More button (icon with 3 horizontal lines) from the top-right corner.
5. On the More interface, tap the App Settings option under the AID & SETTINGS section.
7. On the Settings window, tap the Sync Contacts under the OTHER SETTINGS area at the bottom of the user interface.
8. On the Contacts Sync window, tap to select the Remove Facebook information option from shown list.
9. As soon as this is done, tap the Done button from the top-right corner to conserve the settings and make the changes effective.
If that's all we can tell about How To Sync Contacts From Facebook I hope this article was helpful thank you.