How To Sync Contacts From Facebook To Android Phone - When you initially install the Facebook app on your Android phone, it asks you to synchronize the app with your contacts.
Although enabling synchronization is a smart idea in order to end up being readily available to all of your buddies, you may wish to un-sync your contacts and phonebook from your Facebook account when you prepare to deactivate or entirely erase your account, of if you are heading towards producing a new Facebook profile for your business or personal use.
How To Sync Contacts From Facebook To Android Phone
Despite the reason, here's how you can un-sync your Facebook app from contacts and phonebook on your Android phone:
1. Turn on your Android phone.
2. Tap the Menu icon to go to the apps list.
3. Find and tap the Facebook icon.
4. If you are not currently signed-in, tap the Log In button after providing essential credentials in the suitable fields.
5. When the News Feed page opens, tap the More button (icon with three horizontal lines) from the top-right corner.
5. On the More interface, tap the App Settings option under the ASSISTANCE & SETTINGS section.
7. On the Settings window, tap the Sync Contacts under the OTHER SETTINGS area at the bottom of the interface.
8. On the Contacts Sync window, tap to select the Get rid of Facebook data choice from shown list.
9. Once this is done, tap the Done button from the top-right corner to save the settings and make the modifications efficient.
If that's all we can tell about How To Sync Contacts From Facebook To Android Phone I hope this article was helpful thank you.