How To Show Offline On Facebook
Follow the Actions :
1. Log into your Facebook account and find the "Friends" tab in the left sidebar.
2. This is implied to take you to the "Find Pals" page where you can import the contacts list from Gmail, Yahoo, Windows Live messenger and so on. Now, neglect all these crap and click the "Edit Friends" link.
3. Now you will get a turn up window, click "Develop a List". Enter a personalized name such as "offline list" or "Overlooked Contacts".
4. This works vice-versa. You also can take a favorable method creating an an "Online contacts" list rather of an Off-line one. Rest is as simple as this. Pick the list you want and turn it "ON", keeping every other list as "OFF".
Selection of list should vary according to bulk count if you want to talk with lot of people then, go for Offline list to disregard the couple of undesirable personalities.
5. When the list has been prepared, add the friends whom you want to get rid of by clicking the profile thumbnails in the internet browser overlay window.
When completed with the choice of all the good friends, click the "Create List" button. Do not worry you can manage this list, add more people to this list or remove existing buddies from the list from "Buddies -> Edit Buddy" lists.
6. So, now you can finally open the Facebook chat box placed at the ideal bottom of your browser and a new list is there awaiting you. Have a look at with the picture.
So, isn't that simple? Still waiting? Go and use it, have fun!
Such articles How To Show Offline On Facebook thanks for visiting can hopefully help you out.