Once making your profile image private, no one can like, tag, share or discuss your Facebook profile photo unless those who you have actually chosen through the audience selector tool. If you prefer to make your profile photo private on Facebook, then follow the instructions below.
How To Set Facebook Photos To Private
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. Go to your Facebook profile and click on your profile photo.
3. Click on the "Personal privacy Settings" icon simply under your name.
4. Select the "only me" alternative, or pick the desired audience who you permit comment, like, share or tag on your profile image.
Mobile: FB App.
1. Open your Facebook profile page on the Facebook app.
2. Tap on your profile picture and select the "View Profile Picture" option.
3. Tap and hold your profile image and choose "Edit Privacy" button from the pop-up menu.
4. Finally, pick the desired audience (If you want to stop individuals from reacting on your profile photo totally, then select the "Only Me" choice.).
Desire you make all your profile photo personal? Then, Go to your Facebook Profile > Pictures > Albums > Profile Pictures. And then make your all profile pictures personal by following the steps above.
To make your profile photos personal on Facebook to non-friends, then choose the "Pals" choice in the "Audience Selector Tool.".
Such articles How To Set Facebook Photos To Private thanks for visiting can hopefully help you out.