If you are active on Facebook then you would be constantly curious to know How To See Who Unfriended Me On Facebook. There are many tools readily available to discover who unfriend you on Facebook however you require long process to set up such tools. I am going to share a Google Chrome extension "Unfriend Finder for Facebook" which will help you to discover out who unfriend you on Facebook.
How To See Who Unfriended Me On Facebook
To keep track of who unfriend you on FB, you just require to follow few fast and easy steps:
- Set Up Unfriend Finder for Facebook Google Chrome extension.
- Once installed, open your Facebook account and allow the extension to setup.
- You can likewise change the settings for notices inning accordance with your requirement.
- Once made with setup procedure, you will get an "Unfriends" alternative simply listed below "Friends" option.
- Now if someone unfriend you on Facebook, you will get the notice like this:.
- Apart from this it likewise reveals "Waiting for Friend requests".
Isn't the procedure is quick and simple? Now keep eye on buddies who unfriend you can let them understand that you understand that they unfriend you on Facebook. Try it out and do not forget to share your feedback.