The social networking giant, Facebook is the most popular social networking platform which is having 1.59 billion monthly active users. If you are having lots of good friends, then you may have an interest to discover out the individuals who visit your Facebook profile. So, we have actually discussed some basic steps listed below which will assist you in understanding How To See Who Has Viewed Your Facebook Page.
Lots of people utilize 3rd celebration applications to learn who visited their profile. The application when inspected might distribute spammy messages from your account, and you can revoke access to such apps in Settings area. Nevertheless, the 3rd party sites might not give you appropriate results of the same, so we have specified a method which will not require any 3rd party application.
How To See Who Has Viewed Your Facebook Page
It is not that made complex to find out who visited your profile, simply follow the simple steps mentioned below:
1. Open your Facebook Timeline [eg. Facebook.com/ kzmempire]
2. Right click your timeline then select "View page Source".
3. You will be redirected to page where you will discover lots of codes.
4. Then press CTRL + F on your keyboard, then a search bar will appear. Browse InitialChatFriendsList.
5. You will see lots of numbers there, really these are the profile IDs of individuals who visit your timeline.
6. The profile ID will resemble this "100001924873561-2 ″, every profile ID will consist of "-2", so you have to remove "-2" from any profile ID which you will find on the View Page Source. For instance, Facebook.com/ 100001924873561.
Keep in mind, that very first ID shows the one who visited your profile often while as the last ID indicates your buddies who hardly ever visits your profile.
So, these are actions which will assist you in finding the buddies who visit your profile more frequently. By utilizing this technique, you will not need any 3rd celebration application. If you still have any concerns concerning this post How To See Who Has Viewed Your Facebook Page, you are welcomed to mention it at the comment section below.