If you are active on Facebook then you would be constantly curious to know How To See Who Has Unfriended You On Facebook. There are lots of tools available to find who unfriend you on Facebook however you need long procedure to set up such tools. I am going to share a Google Chrome extension "Unfriend Finder for Facebook" which will assist you to find out who unfriend you on Facebook.
How To See Who Has Unfriended You On Facebook
To keep an eye on who unfriend you on FB, you just need to follow few fast and easy steps:
- Set Up Unfriend Finder for Facebook Google Chrome extension.
- When installed, open your Facebook account and permit the extension to setup.
- You can likewise alter the settings for alerts according to your requirement.
- When finished with setup process, you will get an "Unfriends" alternative simply below "Pals" alternative.
- Now if somebody unfriend you on Facebook, you will get the notice like this:.
- Apart from this it likewise reveals "Waiting for Pal demands".
Isn't the procedure is quick and easy? Now keep eye on good friends who unfriend you can let them understand that you know that they unfriend you on Facebook. Attempt it out and do not forget to share your feedback.