How To See Facebook Followers
Now, you are directed to the facebook insights report on page likes. Often I want to see who is liking my page, and what pages are connecting to the pages that I supervise. This is useful info that is now gone or is it.
The Easy Method.
Click the 'Like This' link as before.
You will see your facebook insights for this page.
On top right, just above the graph, you will see a link that says "SEE LIKES" click it!
That was simple, simply never discussed by the fb peeps. The other method you can do this is a bit more involved the very first time you do it, but you can bookmark it and constantly see it with one click in the future.
How To See Who 'Likes' Your Facebook Page.
You can still get this important details by using this little trick to see who is linking to your page:.
- First, you need to find your facebook page id (skip to step 8 if you currently know your id).
- Navigate to the facebook page that you wish to see who your fans are.
- Right click and choose 'View Source' or 'Page Source'.
- Struck cmd+ f to search (ctrl+ f if using a pc).
- Enter this into the search field:/ feeds/page. php?id=.
- Immediately following the,/ feeds/page. php?id=, is a string of numbers, this is your facebook page id.
- Emphasize and copy the page id number and save it someplace.
- Copy and paste this link into your address bar https://www.facebook.com/browse/page_fans/?page_id=XXXXXXXXX.
- Replace the XXXXXXXX with your page id number that you just saved.
- Click enter.
FACEBOOK TIMELINE UPDATE!
When you update your facebook page to the brand-new Timeline layout, you will be able to easily see the list of your facebook fans. As with the previous list, you will just be able to see the most recent 500 individuals or pages who have liked your page. To see who your facebook fans are, browse to your facebook page. Scroll up the the admin panel. You will see a "NEW LIKE" tab with a sneak peek of the last 4 who have liked your page. There is a 'See All' link, which will make the other 496 visible. Utilize the drop down menu to toggle in between 'individuals' and 'pages'.
Now you have the same list that you are used to seeing when clicking the 'Like this' facebook link.