And it will be irritating when you accidently forgot your login password and can not access to your Facebook account. Hence, you need to understand something about ways to Reset Facebook password when Forgot it.
How To Reset Your Password On Facebook
1. Open facebook site in your internet browser and search for your facebook profile. Copy your facebook profile URL from the web browser's address bar.
2. Visit the Facebook Password Reset page at https://www.facebook.com/recover.php. Then paste your facebook profile URL (that you copied in the very first action) in the very first text box on this password reset page. Click the Search button to continue.
3. Facebook would look for the facebook account related to that profile and show you the result. Click the button identified This is my account as displayed in the following screenshot:.
4. In the next window, you might be able to see choices about how you wish to reset the password-- through e-mail, through SMS or through a call. Or it can just show a password reset button (like in my case) without any choices. Click on the Reset Password button to proceed.
5. This would send you an SMS (text), a call and an e-mail message. The phone call is optional and is generally an automated call that checks out the reset code for you two times. You can also examine your e-mail inbox for any facebook reset message and await any SMS message on your cellphone.
The reset code is exact same no matter how it is sent to you. It can take upto 30 minutes for you to receive a reset code. Type this reset code in the next page that opens in your browser, or just click the reset link in the facebook e-mail.
Now you can follow the on-screen directions to reset your password. After you have reset (changed0 your password, you can login to your facebook account using your new password.
Thus the article How To Reset Your Password On Facebook thank you visiting from me hopefully can help you.