When making your profile image private, no one can like, tag, share or talk about your Facebook profile picture unless those who you have actually picked through the audience selector tool. If you prefer to make your profile picture private on Facebook, then follow the guidelines below.
How To Make Your Photos Private On Facebook
1. Visit to your Facebook account.
2. Go to your Facebook profile and click your profile image.
3. Click the "Privacy Settings" icon simply under your name.
4. Select the "only me" option, or choose the desired audience who you enable remark, like, share or tag on your profile photo.
Mobile: FB App.
1. Open your Facebook profile page on the Facebook app.
2. Tap on your profile picture and choose the "View Profile Picture" choice.
3. Tap and hold your profile image and select "Edit Personal privacy" button from the pop-up menu.
4. Lastly, choose the wanted audience (If you wish to stop individuals from reacting on your profile picture entirely, then choose the "Only Me" option.).
Want you make all your profile image personal? Then, Go to your Facebook Profile > Images > Albums > Profile Pictures. And then make your all profile photos personal by following the steps above.
To make your profile images private on Facebook to non-friends, then choose the "Friends" option in the "Audience Selector Tool.".
Such articles How To Make Your Photos Private On Facebook thanks for visiting can hopefully help you out.