Once making your profile image personal, no one can like, tag, share or comment on your Facebook profile image unless those who you have picked through the audience selector tool. If you prefer to make your profile photo private on Facebook, then follow the guidelines listed below.
How To Make Photos On Facebook Private
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. Go to your Facebook profile and click your profile picture.
3. Click on the "Privacy Settings" icon simply under your name.
4. Select the "just me" choice, or choose the wanted audience who you allow comment, like, share or tag on your profile photo.
Mobile: FB App.
1. Open your Facebook profile page on the Facebook app.
2. Tap on your profile image and select the "View Profile Image" choice.
3. Tap and hold your profile picture and choose "Edit Privacy" button from the pop-up menu.
4. Finally, choose the desired audience (If you desire to stop individuals from reacting on your profile picture entirely, then pick the "Only Me" option.).
Desire you make all your profile picture personal? Then, Go to your Facebook Profile > Photos > Albums > Profile Pictures. Then make your all profile photos private by following the steps above.
To make your profile images personal on Facebook to non-friends, then pick the "Buddies" choice in the "Audience Selector Tool.".
Such articles How To Make Photos On Facebook Private thanks for visiting can hopefully help you out.