How To Make My Friends Private On Facebook
If this open access makes you uncomfortable, here's how you can avoid these viewings, and make your good friend list personal:
Keep in mind: This process can work on PC, in addition to on iPhone/iPad and Android phones utilizing any internet browser, however not on the official Facebook app.
Make good friend list private, so that nobody including your good friends on your Facebook account can see your pal list.
1. Login to your Facebook account and go to your timeline.
2. From the menus, click "Friends".
3. Click the Manage button, which appears like a pencil and click "Edit Personal privacy".
4. From the "Good friend List" area and from the "Public" fall menu, you can manage who can see your good friend list. For example, if you wish to make your buddy list totally personal, then select the "Only Me" option.
5. When done with your settings, click "Done".
That's it! You now have actually found out ways to manage your pal list on Facebook (on PC, iPhone/iPad and Android).
If that's all we can tell about How To Make My Friends Private On Facebook I hope this article was helpful thank you.