How To Logout From Facebook Account | There is general human propensity to forget things like mobile or crucial etc. at any place. It often occurs with me and the exact same thing occurred today morning. I left my phone at my friend's home and when I reached house I kept in mind. There were some crucial messages in my Facebook account which I did not want to view by other individual.
How To Logout From Facebook Account
If you also have left your phone at your friend's house or if you have lost your phone and wished to prevent your Facebook account not to be accessed by any undesirable individual, you can follow the actions to logout your Facebook account remotely from any internet allowed computer system.
Steps to logout from Facebook remotely-.
- Login your Facebook account in web browser. You can utilize any internet allowed computer system.
- Click settings drop-down and choose the alternative Settings.
- On settings page select the alternative Security.
- On Security page click on the alternative Where You're Visited.
- Click End All Activity.
- When your click End All Activity option, all the visited Facebook account will be logged out from all the gadgets. You can select individual gadget too if you don't desire to logout from all the gadgets.