If you are active on Facebook then you would be constantly curious to understand How To Find Who Unfriended Me On Facebook. There are numerous tools offered to find who unfriend you on Facebook but you require long procedure to install such tools. I am going to share a Google Chrome extension "Unfriend Finder for Facebook" which will assist you to learn who unfriend you on Facebook.
How To Find Who Unfriended Me On Facebook
To monitor who unfriend you on FB, you just require to follow few fast and easy steps:
- Set Up Unfriend Finder for Facebook Google Chrome extension.
- As soon as installed, open your Facebook account and permit the extension to setup.
- You can likewise change the settings for alerts according to your need.
- When made with setup process, you will get an "Unfriends" alternative just below "Buddies" choice.
- Now if someone unfriend you on Facebook, you will get the notification like this:.
- Apart from this it also shows "Awaiting Good friend requests".
Isn't really the process is fast and simple? Now keep eye on pals who unfriend you can let them know that you know that they unfriend you on Facebook. Attempt it out and don't forget to share your feedback.