And if you utilize Facebook to visit to services like Spotify, you'll not have the ability to do that either. In addition, this will likewise disable access to video games on Facebook, like Sweet Crush or Clash of Clans.
How To Disable A Facebook
If this still seems like the option you're searching for, disconnecting from the apps platform on Facebook is pretty simple. Here's how:
Note: You'll require to log in to your Facebook account through a Web browser to finish these steps.
Action 1: Click the menu in the top right-hand corner and select Settings.
Action 2: Choose Apps from the menu on the left-hand side, then under Apps, Site and Plugins, click the Edit button.
Action 3: Verify that you desire to disconnect from all apps on Facebook by clicking the Disable Platform button.
Facebook warns (as seen in the image above) that switching off this platform leads to the following:.
- You will not be able to log in to sites or applications utilizing Facebook.
- Your friends won't be able to interact and show you using apps and sites.
- Immediate customization will likewise be switched off.
- Apps you have actually formerly installed might still have info you shared. Please get in touch with these apps for information on eliminating this information.
- Apps you've logged into (with Facebook or Anonymously) will be gotten rid of.
- Posts by apps will be eliminated from your profile.
Now you will be without annoying apps, while likewise keeping your information safe from Website that try to gather it while you're logged into Facebook.
Such articles How To Disable A Facebook thanks for visiting can hopefully help you out.