Difference In Between Shutting Down and Erasing Facebook Account:
You might have this question when I say you can shut off or Delete your account, so here are some difference in between Deleting and Deactivating your Fb account.
- Deactivating your account won't erase all your Facebook data, instead, it conceals your timeline from your pals, However when you select Delete Facebook account, your whole FB data will get deleted.
- In a Deactivated account your good friends can welcome you to an event.
A Deactivated account can be Reactivated by you at any time, where you can't reactivate when you delete your account.
How To Delete Your Facebook:
So follow the below steps when you are asking "How do I erase my facebook account" in your mind, these steps will plainly assist you step by step to delete a Facebook account.
1. Take Backup of your Facebook data (In case if you have any concept on your mind of returning to Facebook, anyhow this will be a security preventative measure, no requirement to regret after erasing your Facebook account when you have a backup).
2. Follow this link "Delete my Account" (connect to Authorities Facebook website to delete Facebook account).
3. Click Erase My Account. (Clicking this will completely erase your Facebook account.).
Once your Facebook account is deleted, you cannot retrieve your data (unless you have a backup prior to deleting your FB account), but still, your good friends might see your older messages that you have sent.
How to Shut down Facebook account:.
- Click the down arrow at Top Right in Facebook page.
- From the Fall, Click Settings.
- Click Security in the left column, below General.
- Click Deactivate your account, the bottom most choice.
Find the photo explanation listed below to deactivate Facebook:.
1. Go to Settings.
2. Click Security.
3. 3. Click Deactivate Your Account.
4. Verify Deactivate your account.
If that's all we can tell about How To Delete Your Facebook I hope this article was helpful thank you.